Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Djokovic does The Tonight Show

Prior to his start at Indian Wells, No. 3 Novak Djokovic has time to swing by The Tonight Show studio to talk tennis with Jay Leno. Go Nole…

Started by Mike

2 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Muze

Grunting!!!

I think it interrupts the point. Hearing the sound of the racket is a gage on how fast the ball will be retuning. I was at Wimbledon when t…

Started by Walker Joe Jackson

3 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by JUN

Trouble Adding Link

Help!

5 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Walker Joe Jackson

A California Nut.

His name is Richard Hess. He's about 60. He's been backpacking to Wimbledon about 28 times and he sleeps in the queue nine night to get CC…

2 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Walker Joe Jackson

mauresmo contemplating quitting?

anyone see this article on espn.com? http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=3271108&name=tennis my opinion on it and amelie…

Started by mikeindo

1 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Backpacking to Wimbledon

Walker Jackson, slept in the queues 39 nights to get centre court tickets at regular prices. It was a great eperience. You have to be hardy…

0 Mar 3, 2008

Kim Clijsters Looks Like Fiona from Shrek???

Oh my, so sorry for Kim - and that's not fair at all - but, wow, the resemblance is truly there! LOL. I had already pegged Myskina/ Marily…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

1 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by mikeindo

Donald Young's On-court Breakdown!

There's been a lot of talk about America's future in tennis. We have John Isner and Donald Young - the horizon is pretty bleak. But Young…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

8 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Danny Tarpley

Roddick blasts past Nishikori in San Jose

So all the hype about the new up-and-comer Kei Nishikori from Japan, gets a reality shot. Andy runs right through him in San Jose. Do you t…

Started by fleabitten

1 Feb 23, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Davis Cup: Winston-Salem to Host Quarterfinal

Do you guys think that the US team can repeat as world champs? It seems possible to me, but France is going to be hard, especially if Gasqu…

Started by fleabitten

0 Feb 22, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service