Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Player Challenges -- Are they good or bad for pro tennis?

Hello everyone, My new book, "Tennis Confidential II: More of Today's Greatest Players, Matches, and Controversies," contains 10 essays in…

Started by Paul Fein

0 May 23, 2008

How Would Your Ultimate Tennis Player Look? What Pieces of Whose Game Would You Use?

Ever since most of us were kids we looked at the pros and emulated (or tried to) their games. Whether it was Rod Laver's approach shot or S…

Started by Chris

10 May 18, 2008
Reply by bphawk64

Kohlshreiber got ripped

Did anyone else see the Kohlshreiber / Robredo point where Tommy hit the ball long and the umpire blew the call? It should have been 6-2, 4…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 May 13, 2008

Boris Becker on CNN tax-troubles list

Even though he's retired, I guess this is the most relevant category to post this. Ol' Boris made a short list on CNN's site entitled "Tax-…

Started by mikeindo

3 May 4, 2008
Reply by mikeindo

Tipsarevic: The Other Serbian

I dig this guy. He almost takes out Federer in 5 sets (oh so close) in the Austrailian Open back when Fed looked invincible as always. He i…

2 May 3, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Heeeeeeey, are we not doing the Monte Carlo Pick 'Em contest?

Yeah I just got an e-mail from Steven. Has anyone done their bracket yet? http://www.britishtennis.net/Competitions.html The deadline is 5…

Started by BlueShirt

1 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Estoril Open on TV?

Does anyone know if the Estoril Open is being covered by someone in the U.S.?

Started by Vishal Saboo

0 Apr 19, 2008

Amelia Island

Who was able to go see matches at Amelia island this week ? I was so impressed with even the level of play from the qualifiers this year. T…

Started by Jessica

0 Apr 12, 2008

Miami Pick-em Contest Standings

Here are the standings of all the Tennisopolis players. Good work Hofer! OceanRobot, Greg, Elaine and BigMike are all representing well too…

8 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by BlueShirt

Lleyton Hewitt and Kim Clijsters

Ok... I know this is old news, but I always wondered what happened between these two. I read an article a few years ago about their sudden…

Started by Gloria

4 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by BlueShirt

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service