Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Are Tennis Tournaments Bracketed This Way??

I never did understand this, and I think I'm finally in the right venue to get an answer. Why are tennis tournament brackets set up so #1 p…

Started by Angela Wyatt Dean

14 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

WERE #1

According to the sporting goods industries report on the fastest growing sports of this decade, tennis is #1, far out distancing any other…

Started by Dean Wright

5 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Dean Wright

Strength Training/Personal Training for NYC tennis players.

Hi, my name is Don and I wanted to tell the NYC community about what I do. I offer a special type strength training in NYC. Its called the…

Started by Don

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Don

Clijsters is Back!

Belgium's Kim Clijsters smiles while answering questions during a media conference at the Boneput tennis center in Bree, Belgium, on Thurs…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

2 Mar 31, 2009

Watch tennis or the sport will never be taken seriously.

Lets start with ESPN sportscenter, unless a grand slam is taking place you really don't hear or see anything about tennis, unless you wait…

Started by Dean Wright

11 Mar 31, 2009

Miami bracket challenges!

Ok, all! Our Britishtennis.net bracket challenges have resumed! Get your picks in by Wednesday the 25th at 10am EST! Will Nadal continue to…

Started by mikeindo

3 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by mikeindo

Tennis grunters told to stop the racket

http://www.theage.com.au/news/tennis/tennis-grunters-told-to-stop-the-racket/2007/12/18/1197740272449.html?s_cid=rss_news I thought I'd sh…

Started by Nanova

18 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by M.C. PRAD

New, From Andy Roddick's Website

Read all about us at Andy's website. It's very cool! I'd love to hear (read) what you think... Let me know. Also, please feel free to pas…

0 Mar 23, 2009

Great Win(s) for Vera Zvonareva

Vera Zvonareva is off to a roaring start this season. With her double win at Indian Wells (only the second player ever to accomplish that),…

0 Mar 23, 2009

Visiting: Woodland Hills, CA

I'm a 4.0 player looking for a singles or doubles match somewhere in a ten mile radius of Woodland Hills, CA. Anyone available?

Started by Rudy Termini

0 Mar 20, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service