Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Check out my Interview with Nick Bollettieri!

Hey guys! I just started a blog 2 weeks ago and I actually got to interview Nick Bollettieri in a 20 minute long phone Interview, if you a…

Started by Reibin Amin

1 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Reibin Amin

US Open!!!!!

First night of the US Open and we're going late! Yes! I love this time of year! Too bad Mardy withdrew.

Started by mikeindo

3 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by mikeindo

Tennis Express 2010 French Open and Daily Gift Card Giveaway

Hey Tennis Fans, in celebration of the U.S. Open Tennis Express is offering a chance to win a trip to the 2010 French Open and daily gift c…

Started by John Harris

0 Sep 1, 2009

I don't know where to post this, but I need help...

I'm looking for a tennis training base that was used for 08 US Olympic tennis team training, and I heard it's a resort located about 2 hour…

Started by Linfei

4 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Linfei

LA Tennis Open

Anyone thinking about going to the LA Tennis Open at UCLA? My tennis tournament buddy moved to Chicago last fall and I'm looking for compan…

Started by Sabrina

2 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Sabrina

Who won Montreal Masters Doubles , 2009?

A) Max Mirnyi and Andy Ram B) Mahesh Bhupathi and Mark Knowles C) Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy D) Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Paes

Started by shani

2 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by shani

Getting Much Needed Cash to Cope with the Recession/Depression

I am new to this network and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Katie Holloway and I am a female living near Tampa, FL. I go to college…

Started by Katie Holloway

0 Aug 18, 2009

tennis IQ on www.sixer.in

Who is the Indian Tennis player awarded the Padma Shree In 2006 ? Sania Mirza Mahesh Bhupathi Leander Paes Shika Oberoi

Started by shani

0 Aug 7, 2009

Clay court events in August!?

Ok, so there are still clay court events being started in late July? It's not really news to me; I realize that clay court tournaments almo…

Started by mikeindo

0 Jul 26, 2009

Real History of USA Tennis Research

I'm doing research for an internet published article titled, "Real History of USA Tennis Instruction: Who taught What and When." It's a tim…

Started by John Carpenter

0 Jul 21, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service