Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Could this be the next Venus Williams?

Could this be the next Venus Williams cast your vote@ http://www.teamsimmonstennis.com/Videos.html

Started by Myiesha Simmons

4 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Myiesha Simmons

Bob Bryan Supports Courier as New Davis Cup Captain

Did you hear that P McEnroe is stepping down?  There are a bunch of great candidates that WANT to replace him including Jim Courier, Todd M…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

1 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by JUN

NEW 1995 Pete Sampras Wilson Pro Staff 6.0 (85 Sq. In, with Bumper Guard) for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking to sell my Wilson Pro Staff to someone who can appreciate it.  I bought this racquet at Holabird Sports in Maryland in 1995.  It wa…

Started by Lendl Jr. (4.5)

0 Oct 8, 2010

Is Nadal Juiced? - Seriously

Am I the only one that believes Rafael Nadal is on steroids?

Started by Pierry

30 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by tennis roids

Wegner Tennis Clinic this Saturday Los Angeles

Meet Oscar himself this Saturday from 2 to 4pm in Redondo Beach.  $35 clinic for 2 hours of court time with Oscar. Register at Event Brite…

Started by rachel

3 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by rachel

Modern Players cant even keep a rally going

Hello everyone, I was watching the U.S open and I am shocked to see that today's players can't keep a rally going. Way too many miss hits a…

Started by Lendl Jr. (4.5)

2 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by patrick m

Cliff Drysdale

I've always known the name Cliff Drysdale lumped in there with all the great players from the sixties and seventies. But was he really that…

Started by Admin

15 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Sam Chadwell

Did you ever think Nadal would complete the Grand Slam?

When Nadal came along, did you think he was going to be an all around player or did you figure him for just a dirtballer?

8 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by mikeindo

Lil' Wayne a tennis fan??? Predicts Nadal at US Open!

From People mag:Who knew? Lil Wayne is a tennis fan!In a hand-written letter to Sports Illustrated, the platinum-selling artist (real name…

0 Aug 27, 2010

Looking for Tennis Partner to play with near Malden, MA

My building has tennis courts and I am looking for someone with a 4.5 rating or better to play with.  Please let me know if you are interes…

Started by Ohi

1 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by mikeindo

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service