Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Off Topic / In the News (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sports IQ on www.sixer.in

How many total centuries did Sachin Tendulkar score in ODIs? 41 42 43 44

Started by shani

0 Sep 30, 2009

A Fun Wedding - Viral Video

Can't embed this video but I had to share it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0 What do you think?

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Jul 30, 2009

Contest on sixer sports (www.sixer.in)

" Please pick the batsmen going to score highest runs during the IND vs. WI one-day series. The contest will be closed on July 4, 2009. " o…

Started by shani

0 Jun 26, 2009

Interested in hosting a Korean intern?

Dear Tennis fans and gurus, I work for a cultural exchange organization in San Francisco and we are looking for companies to take one of ou…

Started by Philippe Kohn

2 May 5, 2009
Reply by Philippe Kohn

R.I.P. David Foster Wallace

Great player, great fan, and, by all accounts, great person, writer David Foster Wallace was found dead of an apparent suicide last weekend…

Started by kim

3 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Avec Double Cordage

50,000 Cool Obama T-Shirts

Hey, Want a cool Obama T-shirt? MoveOn's giving them out if you make a small donation to their young-voter registration program, aimed at…

Started by fleabitten

0 Sep 3, 2008

USTA Contacts

Hi, I run a national nonprofit organization based in Washington, DC and we are looking to connect with a high level person at USTA, ATP or…

Started by Robert

5 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Casey

Got Hydration?

Here in Texas it is starting to get a little warmer outside and I am sure it is doing the same in your part of the world. If you are anythi…

Started by Joey

0 May 6, 2008

Are you getting rid of your Nalgene?

So with all the recent news about polycarbonate materials leaching chemicals into your water, are you keeping your Nalgene? I decided today…

Started by Terence

6 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by hk

Medical Alert!!!

This isn't tennis related but it could be very important to you and your family. I love the game. If you play the game you've got to be pre…

Started by Walker Joe Jackson

3 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Raul Seattle

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service