Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Off Topic / In the News (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

tennis tournament

Minneapolis tennis tournament, I am organizing a Minneapolis tennis tournament at north east park, singles only, the first 3 places will ge…

Started by Ahmed AHmed Ali

0 Jun 5, 2011

I am #1

I took over mikes #1 spot on the leaderboard... that bar on the far right side actually DOES change

Started by John Spoerl

25 May 21, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

flying to florida

Maybe meet up with a tennisopolis member or two after my cruise. 5 nights in the caribbean =) Super stoked, leaving now

Started by John Spoerl

4 May 14, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

friends?

Tennisopolis... I have noticed several threads turning a little hostile. Im tryin to give a heads up to Tim and everyone that we are all…

Started by John Spoerl

28 May 4, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

Solicitation emails from a sharon davis & jennifer??!! who the H. E. double hockey sticks are they?

sorry posted in the wrong category! ) Posted by Ray Chin on April 14, 2011 at 12:16pm in Professional Tennis View Discussions no sooner…

Started by Ray Chin

7 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Do you trust me?

You know me. Please click this link: http://5z8.info/like-a-rose-for-emily-but-real-and-on-camera_l5n1nc_barely-legal scared? M

Started by Mark / The Mayor

4 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

BNP Paribas accomodations

Would appreciate any leads/ideas for clean accomodations 16-19 March ( including nearby campgrounds under 100/night).

Started by Gibby

5 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by tennisbum

Steelers or Packers?

So who is it going to be? I'm putting all my money on the Pack! Go Pack!  This is a rare case where the team I think will win also happens…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

11 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

Play tennis in Costa Rica (for adult players)

In case anyone is interested in going on one of our tennis trips to Costa Rica, we have 3 spots available for our trip at the end of Februa…

Started by Jorge Morera

0 Jan 7, 2011

What does Your Name Mean

What Does Your Name Mean   The girl's name Myiesha \m-yiesha, myi(e)-sha\ is a variant of Myisha (Arabic), and the meaning of Myiesha is "w…

Started by Myiesha Simmons

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Arianne Kim

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service