Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Junior Tennis (47)

Featured Discussions

Tennis Parenting is a tough job

It's a really tough job to be a tennis parent (albeit exciting but that part we dont have a problem with). All the expectations, excitement…

Started by John ZhaoLatest Reply

Is the USTA Player Development Program failing?

The ultimate goal is to produce Grand Slam winners, you can’t produce them. The USTA high performance program is for a handful of players a…

Started by Us Tennis ParentsLatest Reply

Incorporating footwork drills for people who dislike it...

Need advice people...   I am helping a friend work with his teenage son to be a better tennis player, of course. I personally think the are…

Started by Diana MartinLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the USTA Player Development Program failing?

The ultimate goal is to produce Grand Slam winners, you can’t produce them. The USTA high performance program is for a handful of players a…

Started by Us Tennis Parents

23 yesterday
Reply by Lydia Krieps

Looking for a Tennis Hitting Partner for my daughter

I'm in search for a (preferably) female college/high school student looking for a little income to hit tennis balls with my 9 year old daug…

Started by Barry

2 Jun 24
Reply by Barry

Full Interview Of Top Juniors Francis Tiafoe and Michael Mmoh

Started by Racquet Comedy

8 Jun 12
Reply by Racquet Comedy

Professional recommendation on racquet string types for 12 year old junior SCMZ player

Dear all, I have a serious request on what is the best type of racquet string for  my 12 year old son using a Head Youtek Graphene Speed Pr…

Started by tennisbuddys

4 May 5
Reply by tennisbuddys

Developing a tennis program and training online for juniors

Checkout www.spinmarktennis.com It is a new website I'm developing that will soon allow junior tennis players in the program to book lesson…

Started by Irina C

0 Apr 6

Tennis Parenting is a tough job

It's a really tough job to be a tennis parent (albeit exciting but that part we dont have a problem with). All the expectations, excitement…

Started by John Zhao

11 Apr 2
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Youngest in History Wins the Orange Bowl!

This just in! Here's some young players to keep our eyes on: The roars, the fist pumps and the racket spike after Francis Tiafoe's ace sea…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

3 Dec 19, 2013

Junior Tennis Match

Hi all, My son is 14 years old and he will join the tennis team this year.  If you son/daughter is available this Sunday (11/04) from 12-5…

Started by HANG LEE

2 Nov 9, 2013

Need Tennis Photos of yourself?

Pay my wife's court fees, and help her for an hour and I will take 100+ action photos of you. She has had 10 lessons and has played a few g…

Started by Lyman Duggan

1 Aug 5, 2013

PRACTICE MATCHES

We love tennis. When I say We I mean my family. Everybody hits the ball at his own level but we all enjoy watching and playing tennis.My ol…

Started by Zoran

1 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Carolina

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service