Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Junior Tennis (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Suggestions for starting a high performance junior league

Hello tennis enthusiasts, I am hoping to find some inspiration and guidance. Several parents and I would like to start a high performance l…

Started by Mary Nunaley

13 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Jason Lampione

potential tennis player

hi my name is hayley. i am in durham,nc. i am a young tennis begginer but i have alot of potential and i wish to get a scholarship in tenni…

Started by hayleywarnick@yahoo.com

2 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Jason Lampione

Jr Tennis Program

Our program is of the recreational variety; aimed at the community at large. You need not be a "good/advance" tennis player. And if you are…

Started by AltaLoma Tennis

0 Nov 3, 2009

Looking for a newbie........

Looking for someone who isn't very good. To get my tennis career on its way. FREE mon-thrusday from 4-10. Around bell and the 17

Started by Ricky dean roy

0 Oct 28, 2009

Rebounces.com / Free Tennis Ball Recycling Effort

Hello fellow Tennisopolites. My name is Grant Garland with Rebounces (www.rebounces.com). I wanted to let you know about our company and it…

Started by Grant Garland

0 Aug 19, 2009

Any Tennis Parents Have Suggestions?

Anyone have any suggestions for what kind of tennis play I should be doing with my son who is 6 1/2? I want to keep it fun so that he gets…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

15 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Ben

Let me know what you think...?

She just turned 7 and has been playing about 6 months. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBF73x_vljg

Started by ballzslap

4 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Duey Evans

Free Sports Art for Non-profits

I'm a Sports Artist & have recently been donating some Sports Art/graphics for non-profit events & groups. If interested please fee…

Started by Arlene Higginson

1 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Jr. Breakers Club Clinic This Saturday at 1 pm

On Saturday, August 2nd the Newport Beach Breakers will be hosting our First Annual Jr. Breakers Club clinic with Breakers Head Coach, Trev…

Started by Newport Beach Breakers

0 Jul 30, 2008

Do you want to train with an ex-ATP and become a pro?

Former pro ATP player offers tennis training in Hungary for 10-15 year old children who want to become professionals. For more info visit h…

Started by Evgeny

0 Jul 16, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service