Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Junior Tennis (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Full Interview Of Top Juniors Francis Tiafoe and Michael Mmoh

Started by Racquet Comedy

8 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Racquet Comedy

Professional recommendation on racquet string types for 12 year old junior SCMZ player

Dear all, I have a serious request on what is the best type of racquet string for  my 12 year old son using a Head Youtek Graphene Speed Pr…

Started by tennisbuddys

4 May 5, 2014
Reply by tennisbuddys

Developing a tennis program and training online for juniors

Checkout www.spinmarktennis.com It is a new website I'm developing that will soon allow junior tennis players in the program to book lesson…

Started by Irina C

0 Apr 6, 2014

Tennis Parenting is a tough job

It's a really tough job to be a tennis parent (albeit exciting but that part we dont have a problem with). All the expectations, excitement…

Started by John Zhao

11 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Youngest in History Wins the Orange Bowl!

This just in! Here's some young players to keep our eyes on: The roars, the fist pumps and the racket spike after Francis Tiafoe's ace sea…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

3 Dec 19, 2013

Junior Tennis Match

Hi all, My son is 14 years old and he will join the tennis team this year.  If you son/daughter is available this Sunday (11/04) from 12-5…

Started by HANG LEE

2 Nov 9, 2013

Need Tennis Photos of yourself?

Pay my wife's court fees, and help her for an hour and I will take 100+ action photos of you. She has had 10 lessons and has played a few g…

Started by Lyman Duggan

1 Aug 5, 2013

PRACTICE MATCHES

We love tennis. When I say We I mean my family. Everybody hits the ball at his own level but we all enjoy watching and playing tennis.My ol…

Started by Zoran

1 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Carolina

Prodigy From 4 Years Ago. [A Where-Are-They-Now Installment]

In light of the viral video about Gabby Price, our friend Guga points to another tennis prodigy that was crowned 4 years ago: Deiton Baughm…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

28 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Paul Atreides

Parents feuding with Weil Ojai academy!

http://www.vcstar.com/news/2011/may/23/2-parents-feud-with-ojais-weil-tennis-academy/

Started by Tim Prapong

3 Dec 8, 2012

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service