Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Up(s) a Daisy (Whoops-a-Daisy)

Playing a tournament in the early 90’s (not 1890’s) in Atlanta, it was literally a women’s fashion show on court with all the more vivid…

Started by Doug Ingbretsen

0 Jan 7

Looking for hitting partners in Northern Virginia

Looking for 5.0 hitting partners, I have indoor courts in Woodbridge area with reasonable fees.  I play # 1 singles on my college team, I a…

Started by Darris Reese

2 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Darris Reese

Merry Christmas from 3rdToad.com Tennis and The Motto Shop

We hope everyone enjoys the Holiday Season and gets some well desired on-court time. Play the Game!

0 Dec 23, 2013

Nice weather in Fairfax, Tennis on Sunday

Supposed to be in the 70's on Sunday.  Anyone want to meet up and play?  Our Tennis court is always free:  https://maps.google.com/maps?oe

Started by Greg R

0 Dec 21, 2013

Wait! Where Did It Go?

I imagine most (okay, some) of us, at some time (still do) use a shock absorber (vibration dampener) on our racquet strings even though sci…

0 Dec 20, 2013

Looking for a Partner

Hi All, I am looking for a partner near I-10 and Mason intersection. Regards, Yasir

Started by Yasir Jamal

3 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Beginner Tennis

Hello. Happy holidays. I am a beginner with 2.5 months of professional coaching, determined to become a tennis player. My coach tells me I…

Started by alexander stanley

1 Dec 16, 2013

How do you feel about USTA Leagues having variable points per position?

You may have received a survey today that USTA sent out to all league players asking about a new point scoring possibility.  The idea is th…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

13 Dec 16, 2013

Brain Alignment - The Art of Focus in Tennis

A few years ago a friend and I headed over to Wild Dunes, the wonderful resort in Charleston, SC, rated as one of the top ten tennis getawa…

0 Dec 15, 2013

Up on the Rooftop, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch

Many years ago, several business associates and I attended a trade show in Dallas and were asked by our boss to come down a few days early…

0 Dec 15, 2013

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service