Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dallas leagues or teams?

Looking for a place to go in North Dallas. I live in Lewisville, something in that area if possible. I am in the 3.5-4.0 range, but haven't…

Started by Shane Goodhew

2 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Eric (4.5)

Tennis Partner (183/Oak Knoll)

Looking for a tennis partner to play (rating 4.0+). I live at the Riata on 183 and Oak Knoll and have two great courts here. Let me know if…

Started by Akshay

0 Sep 4, 2008

Anybody interested in playing this weekend?

Hi, I live in Washington and would love to play some tennis this weekend. If you are also looking for a partner just send me a message and…

Started by Aditya Kasaraneni

0 Sep 3, 2008

Most efficient way to meet hitters in Atlanta, how do you email?

This site stated that there was a way to email everyone in a particular group. Does anyone know how?

Started by Anne Batte

4 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Anne Batte

daytime play in queens

I am a decent beginner but need improvement on serving and returning. I am a fast runner so I cover a lot of court. Please invite me to pla…

Started by markie kidd

0 Sep 1, 2008

hitting partner in or around santa clara,ca

me..3.5 available after 430pm weekdays weekends prefer mornings but also available some weekend evenings

Started by mike

0 Aug 27, 2008

Down to Rally in Diamond Bar (Pantera Park)

Hello everyone i just got back into this so call tennis thing...i'm a beginner and looking for someone to rally with in Diamond Bar, Ca at…

Started by Courtside

0 Aug 25, 2008

Going to the US Open this year?

Check out my event page and let me know if you are going to the matches!! OK so who's going to NYC?

Started by Perry H Sholes

0 Aug 23, 2008

Northridge,ca

Anyone willing to play tomorrow morning. I'm the beginner and new in the area as well.

Started by maxx

2 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by maxx

Looking for tennis partner

Hi there, Anyone in the San Fernando Valley at an Intermediate / Advanced level who would like to hit some balls regularly? I usually go…

Started by nik

0 Aug 18, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service