Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,203)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for players - Atlanta - Downtown Area

Hello, My name is Gaelle. I am looking for people to play tennis with during the week end. I stopped playing tennis few years ago. I would…

Started by Gaelle

1 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Looking for a few good tennis matches in DISNEY or nearby area

If anyone is looking for tennis matches in Disney or nearby area from 5-12-08 thru 5-23-08 call me at 631-790-3932 or email to : nmai_1999@…

Started by Van

0 Apr 21, 2008

Anyone wants to play tennis around thousand oaks area?

Hit me up if u live in or around thousand oaks area and wuoild like to play. I'm about average player and would like to play on regular bas…

Started by Nick

2 Apr 18, 2008

any tennis beginner ( roseville, CA)

i just barely started playing tennis, if anyone leaves around my area, please let me know. i need to someone to play tennis. location rosev…

Started by Marleyn

0 Apr 17, 2008

need a tennis partner Vancouver,BC

I am looking for the player who is advanced level & has a good serve to play quality tennis in Vancouver, BC! please e-mail me @ yellow…

Started by Ivan

3 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Ivan

USTA Tennis Leagues (NY Area in particular) - Reviews?

I play tennis regularly, but have never participated in a USTA league. I've thought about joining one, but just never got around to it. But…

Started by Terence

1 Apr 15, 2008

ANYONE WANT TO RALLY IN THE SFV (Northridge)?

Just came across this site and created a profile to get involved. Looking to meet a tennis partner or two to rally with on a regular basis…

Started by Matthew G

1 Apr 15, 2008

Need Tennis partner in or around Middle Village Queens

Hi, Would like to start playing again but need someone who can commit to once a week locally- I'm finding about the permit situation in Ju…

Started by candice

1 Apr 15, 2008

Anyone up for rallying in London, UK?

I've just come to London from Toronto, Canada for work and would like to hit with some people here. I'll dare to say that I'm 4 - 4.5 with…

Started by Moez Bawania

1 Apr 15, 2008

Strained Patella

So, I put this up there with one of my stranger injuries. I was diagnosed a few days ago with a strained patella having had 4 months of con…

Started by Christopher

9 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Tony Kim

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service