Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,187)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Play Tennis?

I came across this on the net thought it was good enough to share. Health Benefits of Tennis: Why Play Tennis? 10/13/04 2:46 PM By Jack…

Started by Joey

0 Mar 24, 2008

Looking for someone in the Carlsbad area (Im willing to travel) to hit with

I played at the University of Michigan as a freshman in 2006 and moved out here a few months ago. I'm looking for someone or a group of peo…

Started by Casey

3 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by JB

Spring around the corner

HI Folks, I'm quite new here, do you have plan where to play when the weather permits? i just move to west of Dufferin area

Started by Frenchtennis(3.5/4.)

0 Mar 13, 2008

Looking for players in North Austin

I am looking for someone to play tennis with. I am near Reagan High School. contact me at mkorompay@aol.com thanks

Started by Mike Korompay

0 Mar 13, 2008

New to tennisoposlis

About 3 years ago I was pretty good at tennis. I was ranked #2 on my high school team, I could never reach #1 because she was just way too…

Started by Vanna

1 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

looking for tennis class to take in Houston, TX

I've never played..........but would love to give it a try. Can someone point at a direction to go? Do most of you start by attending a cla…

Started by Liang

5 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by JUN

Any Brits for Tennis?

Looking for someone to hit with, hopefully on a regular basis, during the week and mornings/afternoons in the Derbyshire area. According to…

Started by Pete

1 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

USPTA Announces '08 Certification Exams for Tennis-Teaching Pros

Tennis-teaching professionals will have the opportunity to earn the sport’s most respected certification by participating in one of more th…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

5 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by JUN

North Broward Fla. tennis partner sought

Visiting near Boca Mar 1-7. have car/will travel. night or day seek intermediate level partner for singles , male or female. 3.5+ rated rog…

Started by Roger Cohen

0 Feb 27, 2008

NORTH ORANGE COUNTY CALIF USTA LEAGUE

I have a North OC Calif USTA men's 4.0 team. I'm currently looking for about 6 solid 4.0 players to join my spring team which starts April…

Started by Jeff B

1 Feb 27, 2008
Reply by im2vocal

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service