Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FYI: if anyone is interested: Tennis Clinic June 14 (prosinthecity.com)

TENNIS CLINIC & PLAY TIME - FUN FOR ANY SKILL LEVEL! Sunday, June 14 at 9:45 AM It's Summertime in DC and you know what that means? Te…

Started by Christina

0 May 26, 2009

beginner tennis partner

I need a fellow beginner I can play with on the weekends. Lemme know if interested! thanks

Started by luiza benisano

11 May 26, 2009
Reply by Tom

Looking to hit this friday and saturday

looking to hit with someone 3.0 and above this friday evening or saturday around alexandria....

Started by Vince H. Suneja

0 May 25, 2009

San Francisco, Martinez area

Hey San Francisco players, I´m visiting a friend in Martinez area from th. 28 of May – th. 4 of June. It could be great fun to play some te…

Started by Brian Carmohn Späth

1 May 25, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Tennis San Francisco

Hey San Francisco players, I´m visiting a friend in Martinez area from th. 28 of May – th. 4 of June. It could be great fun to play some te…

Started by Brian Carmohn Späth

2 May 21, 2009
Reply by Brian Carmohn Späth

Tennis 4.0 West Hollywood

I'm USTA rated 4.0 palyer on vocation in West Hollywood till end of this week (May 24th). I am flexble on time. Please be at least 4.0 paly…

Started by Ilya

1 May 21, 2009

Any courts in NE Portland??

Hey, I live in NE Portland, near 170 and Halsey and am trying to find to some courts to hit on without have to go to the river. I got here…

Started by Rachel

2 May 21, 2009

Montreal, summer 2009

So, who wants to play tennis? We should have a meetup. If there are Montrealers here who want this, please reply. Je parle francais aussi.

Started by David

2 May 21, 2009

International Tennis Centre Las Vegas

Hi Guys, My name is Charles and I'm here to give a formal introduction to the International Tennis Centre, Las Vegas. I would like to crea…

Started by Charles

0 May 8, 2009

Tip: Post LOCAL Requests in Your Local Group

Tennisopolis Tip: This site is international with tennis players from almost every continent (no Antarcticans yet!). So, it is pretty meani…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 May 7, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service