Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis in sw houston Richmond/wesheimer beltway 8/ medical center / bellaire

hello my name is mike age 21.... i dont no my tennis rating... but its at an intermediate play.... just moved here 3 weeks ago from new je…

Started by Michael nguyen

1 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Play with me

I'm out of school now for summer and need to get back into shape. Which of you are tough players who can help whip me back into shape?

Started by Jasmine S. Burton

1 Jun 4, 2009

Interested in casual hitting

Hi~ I moved to NYC from Florida about 2 years ago. Live on the UES and have not hit in the city yet. Are there any groups or such to get st…

Started by Kristin Webb

1 Jun 4, 2009

4.0 player seeking to become 5.0

Hitting example below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7-QqAXEmIs I'm around a 4.0 NTRP. Seeking better shot selection for SoCal USTA sing…

Started by FrozenYog

2 Jun 1, 2009

1handed backhand vs. 2handed backhand?

Which one is more effective? The double handed backhand or the one handed backhand? Pros and Cons?

Started by M.C. PRAD

6 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

How to recover from Tennis Elbow

I'm injured with tennis elbow some 90 days ago and I have stop playing for about 60 days. I have bought the NSD PowerBall for rehab purpose…

Started by Andy

5 May 29, 2009
Reply by GavinC360

Any El Segundo 4.5 - 5.5 players want to hit weekend mornings or Weekday evenings

Any El Segundo 4.5 - 5.5 players want to hit weekend mornings or Weekday evenings. I am open to just hitting and/or playing matches - love…

Started by Kris Lahd

0 May 28, 2009

looking for tennis partner (manhattan)

i am looking for a partner to play tennis i am intermediate in week or weekends i am avaliable send me message if you are interested ]pleas…

Started by savach

0 May 28, 2009

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HIT WITH IN UCF AREA

I'm about a 2.5 to 3.0 player and I'm looking for someone to hit with around the UCF area. Im down for just hitting around or a game. I'll…

Started by greg robert

0 May 28, 2009

Looking for a summer tennis buddy

Hello! My name is Andrea, 29, off for the summer (work in Chicago Public Schools). I am looking for someone to play tennis with during the…

Started by Andrea Miller

0 May 27, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service