Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Summer Hitting Partners

Hey folks! I'm on Summer vacation (I teach) and would like to get a regular practice schedule going during the week. I usually play a coupl…

Started by Andrew

1 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Tennis in south end / back bay

Looking for someone to hit with. I am okay, probably a 3.0 or something. I am in the south end and could play after work or on the weekends…

Started by Will Barber

1 Jul 10, 2009

tennis in Ojai

I'm looking for a woman to hit with in Ojai. i'm not much for playing games, but i love to get out and hit hard. would like to find someone…

Started by katie fagan

0 Jul 9, 2009

Tennis in Newport Beach (appr. 3.0 - 3.5)

Looking for someone to play singles with several times per week. None of my friends play. Help! Hoping to stay in the Newport Beach / Costa…

Started by Bob Allison

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Bob Allison

Need someone to hit with!

Hi there.......I'm just getting back into the "swing of things" and am looking for people to play with week nights. I have courts in my hou…

Started by Scott Fishburn

0 Jul 5, 2009

Anyone want to hit this weekend

3.0-3.5. Live in Marina Hills. Have courts at my place or will go somewhere else. millerjena50@yahoo.com

Started by Jena Miller

3 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by oriana

Players in the OC? I am open to playing with almost anybody just want to play!

I have been looking for people to play with but every I used to play has moved away or stopped playing. I really want to get back in to pla…

Started by Chris Mills

0 Jul 2, 2009

4.0 Tennis West Hollywood

Hello, I am in WEHO all of this week starting from June 29th to July 5th. Looking to play matches with anyone in the area. Please be at le…

Started by Ilya

1 Jun 30, 2009

4.0 player @ PTC, CTC, Kiwanis, ISP - weekday evenings 6pm, weekend mornings/afternoons

Hey all, I am new to this site but thought I would give it a shot as I am having a VERY hard time finding serious power hitters at my level…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Jun 27, 2009

Tennis this weekend 6-27 or 6-28

Hi my name is Tracey and I want to play some tennis this weekend Sat or Sun. I live in Mclean, but I can travel 5 or 10 minutes. I am a beg…

Started by Tracey Hedges

0 Jun 26, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service