Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Play in Marietta

Anyone up for playing Tennis in Marietta, GA. I am available any time after 5pm. I play around a 4.0-4.5 level. Trying to get back out and…

Started by Troy

1 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Mark Riso

Sac City College or Natomas High School , -basta dili manubag akung pang sikhon..

yes, 2 -5 ntrp, how about this weekend?... anyone hitting in these area sac city or natomas high school.. give ma holla ... -thnks..

Started by Fuentes

0 Jul 22, 2009

Anyone want to hit after work

My office is in Costa Mesa. Would like to hit sometime around 6-6:30 for a good hour or so rally. I'm between a 3 and 3.5. email me millerj…

Started by Jena Miller

0 Jul 22, 2009

Looking for women's doubles, anywhere from Berkeley to Richmond

Hello, I'm new in the area and love to play tennis. My level is between 3.5 and 4.0 and I'm available most any time, but prefer mornings.…

Started by Eva-Marie Michalski

0 Jul 21, 2009

Looking to hit anderson mill and 183 area

I am about a 4 and would love to find someone to both hit and play some friendly competetive sets. I am flexible and can play most anytime.…

Started by John pittman

0 Jul 21, 2009

Tennis in Gaithersburg/Rockville

Looking for someone to hit with. I am a male, 3.5 to 4.0, looking for someone similar to hit with. Thinking about hitting around the Quince…

Started by tony

0 Jul 21, 2009

Tennis anyone

Looking for someone to hit with or play tennis with in the Sacramento area (Howe and Arden). Dave

Started by Dave

2 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Daniel Dickinson

Looking for Tennis Partner in Natomas, Sacramento. CA

Hi , iam looking for tennis partner to hit around, rally , play couple of sets. Please drop a line if ur interested.

Started by Uday

1 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Daniel Dickinson

Looking to play Tonight.

Looks like a great day to play tennis, anyone want to hit and or play tonight, Around 7pm! Let me know, I live in Del Ray/ Alexandria VA.

Started by David Mags

0 Jul 15, 2009

Looking to hit some balls in Clermont

Hey folks...I am looking for some players to hit some and maybe some doubles games in the Clermont area. Nighttime before dark (or if you k…

Started by Brian M

0 Jul 15, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service