Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you improve every day in tennis?

What are your methods to improve your game? Do you read specific books? Check tennis websites?

Started by Tennis M

15 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by jim thompson

Looking to Hit

I am a very solid 3.5, but hit 4.0 competitively. Have court and my partner cancelled. I am in Carmel Valley and play at Morgan Run. Call m…

Started by Guy Berardi

0 Jul 11, 2015

Why did you start playing tennis?

I'm just curious when and why you started playing? Also, how often do you play? I'm curious because I have a website (osatennis360.com) w…

Started by Ramon Osa

2 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Ramon Osa

Looking for a tennis partner

I am new to katy and would like to get back in the game. Open to playing in the evenings and on the weekends

Started by Riz Rafiq

0 Jun 20, 2015

Tennis in Cambridge anyone ?

Anyone interested in playing tennis in Cambridge? I think I am 3.5-4.5 level, but not sure anymore after the winter break :)I can play afte…

Started by Iryna

4 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

2015 BNP Paribas Open Tennisopolites Meetup!

Being lucky to receive 4 free tickets to the McEnroe Challenge exhibition on March 7th, before the main event of March 9-22, I was wonderin…

Started by Tim Prapong

26 Jun 17, 2015

New Smart Watch for Tennis

Hey guys, I saw a new smart watch for tennis just launched on Indiegogo. It looks pretty cool. Everything I've seen so far, like the Babola…

Started by Natalie Edwards

0 Jun 5, 2015

If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

I would choose John McEnroe.......I think he has a great dynamic personality, and it would be just too cool to share a few drinks and chat…

Started by Michael Tucci

12 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Ramon Osa

How to stop CHOKING!!!

Sweaty palms, gasping for air, my knees were shaking under the bright UCSD lights. How could a day so irresistably beautiful turn into a ni…

Started by Ramon Osa

6 May 28, 2015
Reply by Ramon Osa

BOWLING ANYONE?

LET'S PLAY TENNIS!

Started by Mel Hernandez

5 May 27, 2015

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by