Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to Tennis

Hi everyone, I'm new here, looking for someone who is willing to teach me tennis from A-Z. I even need help to buy and pick the right racqu…

Started by Lala

1 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by GavinC360

Happy New Years Tennis Lovers!! Wishes for 09!

Good Day !! Add your wishes.... or commentary!! As the New Year dawns, we share some of our wishes for the tennis world in 2008 and beyon…

Started by joel

4 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by GavinC360

Looking for Male or Female 4.0 or above in the western suburbs

I'm getting back into tennis after 6 years away from the game and am excited to begin hitting again. I started playing again in January, hi…

Started by CJ

0 Mar 4, 2009

Tennis players in vancouver

i'm visiting in march...from the 15 - 21st and would love to just have some fun morning or mid avo rallies. nothing too serious...but if u…

Started by Carey Campbell

0 Mar 2, 2009

Seeking high beginner to intermediate player, casual tennis near Orange, CA

If interested, send me a message or email me at adamlitwin1@yahoo.com!

Started by Adam L.

0 Feb 28, 2009

What your usual routine on the court?

Just want some comment on the topic. So, when i managed to get a friend, family, or stranger out on the court we just gone wild. No routine…

Started by phongl1

4 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by phongl1

World's first interactive tennis lesson

Hi Tennisopolis! Try my interactive tennis lesson! http://www.youtube.com/user/canadatennis11 Cheers Neil Parker- GBA Tennis

Started by GBA Tennis

0 Feb 17, 2009

new in LA

im a 3.5 player and just moved here from NYC . i live in hollywood and like to play everyday .i dont know anyone in town that plays. im a m…

Started by curtis

0 Feb 17, 2009

Tennis this week

Anyone want to play in DC- East Potomac park - this Wed around 10 AM - I am really out of practice - average to decent player.

Started by Diane Fletcher

0 Feb 16, 2009

Tennis in McMinnville area; Intermediate Player

I just joined the group, I am excited to play tennis with some accomplished players who will bring out the best in my game.

Started by Joel

0 Feb 14, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service