Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

when is tennis on tv

when is next tennis on TV ? is there a way to know, may be get an email from ?

Started by leela

6 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by leela

looking for tennis in Anaheim Hills/Yorba Linda/Orange area

I am looking for someone to hit with most anytime during the week. I know a few courts by me but if you have good courts you prefer I am wi…

Started by Rajib Basu

0 Apr 13, 2009

Wanna hit some balls this afternoon?

I could use a work out and am usually home around 5. Maybe we can meet at the courts on Moeser lane in El Cerrito (CA) and knock some balls…

Started by Duane Bennett

0 Apr 8, 2009

Thursday

I'm interested in hitting after work this Thursday (done around 5-5:30). I work in costa mesa and live in Laguna Niguel so I can play anywh…

Started by Jena Miller

0 Apr 8, 2009

Practice Wall

Hi I'm new to this forum and to tennis as well. I've been looking for a wal to practice against but can't seem to find one anywhere. If any…

Started by Robert Mora

1 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by mary

Weekend hitters, 4.5 - 5.0 in Falls Church/Mclean/Tysons

If anyone is interested in hitting and playing on the weekends in the Falls Church/Mclean/Tysons area, I am a 4.5 - 5.0 looking to get in a…

Started by Michael P

0 Apr 6, 2009

Winter is over - shake off the dust on the racquets!

The long winter seems to finally be over, so we can emerge from our holes and hit the courts again! I'm looking for some regular or irregul…

Started by Josh

2 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Weekday Morning Tennis

Is anyone available to play weekday mornings in San Mateo or adjacent areas? I used to be a 3.0-3.5 player but was away from tennis for a y…

Started by Joe F.

0 Mar 24, 2009

In Raleigh ...would love to hit some tennis balls !!!

Am in Raleigh about Wake Forest area. If you'd like to hit...i'd love to. I hear there's a tennis center nearby as well. I'm a USTA/PTR me…

Started by Darryl

1 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Looking for a Sunday/Monday Partner

Just taking up tennis. Looking for someone else with limited experience to start out with. Would prefer to play in the Berkeley, Lafayette,…

Started by Anthony

0 Mar 16, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service