Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Service Tips from CoachV

OK its been sitting around for months. Midnight Machete Just sponsored it so its up. so chew me up and let me know what you think.  

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

1 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

TO ALL COACHES

i hear a lot of coaches say id rather you hit the ball out than into the net is that true or do you guys just say this because id rather hi…

Started by Myiesha Simmons

6 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Mark Fleming

What is the best tip for your overhead which actually worked for you?

My overhead used to be the worst part of my game. Until I started watching how Laver jump off his back foot, swing up like a hammer hitting…

Started by Tim Prapong

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Meags

TIP: Where you can find the best tennis videos in clear slow motion sequency? I have the answer!

Well, I found a slow motion video of Federer forehand at "YOU TUBE". The definition is incredible. you can see the whole shot frame by fram…

Started by Raul Seattle

3 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Tim Prapong

what kind of shoes are best on clay and how do you judge clay shots?

i use prince shoes right now and their great.. on hard courts. i played on clay the other day and was going everywhere?? i would run at the…

Started by sam dotson

2 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by John Spoerl

Tennis instruction

Dudley (or others),I understand you have a referral for a tennis instructor in Danville? Could you pass the contact info along? I'm in San…

Started by Mary K

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Mary K

Tennisopolis Online Coaching by Jason Lampione

Dear Tennisopolis Members/Guests, I would like to introduce a new section called "tennisopolis online coaching," of course this service is…

Started by Jason Lampione

7 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jason Lampione

Join Oscar Wegner's Modern Tennis Methodology Revolution

If you have studied Oscar's book or DVDs, have taken a clinic with him or one of his certified coaches, use his method in your game or as p…

Started by Lucile Bosche´

7 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Hugh Ching

Avoiding Choking and Finishing a Match

Hi All, I just joined these boards, and am eager to contribute some of my knowledge regarding the mental part of the game. Tennis mental to…

Started by David Groemping

0 Dec 7, 2009

USPTA Pro online tennis tips

I am a USPTA professional. I have a website where I post tennis tips for free. You can access my site at www.hofertennis.com

Started by hofertennis

2 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by hofertennis

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service