Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More private lesson advice- How to hit a kick serve

Roll your grip further over than usual. Brush up on the back of the ball (think about coming over the ball from 10'oclock to 2 o'clock) if…

Started by John Spoerl

5 May 25, 2011
Reply by Cordell

to the advanced tennis coaches...

Here is a video of my T and wide serves. Please use dartfiish or whatever you use for film analysis and let me know the obvious differences…

Started by John Spoerl

6 May 17, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

How can I beat a lefty?

I need pointers on beating a lefty. I had trouble playing a lefty in the tournament she was the first lefty I played.

Started by Myiesha Simmons

13 May 17, 2011
Reply by Myiesha Simmons

Please Share your Tips With me That Might Help me Along my Journey

I Just found out insteed of buying tacky towls 7.99 a week rosin bags 1 every 2 weeks $2.99 and tacky over grips amount $$$ Prince Hand glu…

0 Mar 30, 2011

The most detailed, physics/math oriented article on the kick serve!

This is a very lengthy article, so I decided to post the pictures first, before the text explanations. A word of warning. This is an articl…

Started by Tim Prapong

27 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

What is your Excuse of Choice When Losing a Match?

Ok in the ALTA Mens open AA Singles Tounament 2010 in Atlanta GA. My Quarter finals Round opponent Quit and defaulted, and My Semi-Finals…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

24 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by akajohn

Service Tips from CoachV

OK its been sitting around for months. Midnight Machete Just sponsored it so its up. so chew me up and let me know what you think.  

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

1 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

TO ALL COACHES

i hear a lot of coaches say id rather you hit the ball out than into the net is that true or do you guys just say this because id rather hi…

6 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Mark Fleming

What is the best tip for your overhead which actually worked for you?

My overhead used to be the worst part of my game. Until I started watching how Laver jump off his back foot, swing up like a hammer hitting…

Started by Tim Prapong

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Meags

TIP: Where you can find the best tennis videos in clear slow motion sequency? I have the answer!

Well, I found a slow motion video of Federer forehand at "YOU TUBE". The definition is incredible. you can see the whole shot frame by fram…

Started by Raul Seattle

3 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service