Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Classified Ads (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Lessons in San Diego

Are you interested in high quality tennis lessons? Please contact George.

Started by George W

5 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Marissa

Indian Wells Tennis Tournament ticket for sale! Friday 3/13

Item:One ticket available for the 2009 Indian Wells Tennis Tournament, Friday 3/13 day session! This is the first weekend, where all of the…

Started by Mia

0 Mar 7, 2009

Tennis Beginners - need a hand? This helped me.

Hey there, Always Wanted To Learn How To Play Tennis But Don't Know Where To Start? Have you heard of tennis pro Tomaz Mencinger? He's rele…

Started by Joe

0 Mar 7, 2009

Products to Improve Performance and Recovery

Offering MAX GXL - product approved by Consumer Labs for use in professional athletes. Patented glutathione accelerator that enhances perfo…

Started by Lynn Clement

2 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Clement

Get It Together...

Monster Memory is a Tennis Aid that I invented and it is not just for lower level players. Many players in the 4.0 - 5.0 level have found m…

Started by M/M

0 Mar 4, 2009

A Perfect Gift for Players and Fans of All Ages - Featuring Roddick, Henin, Zvonareva

Andy Roddick, Justine Henin and Vera Zvonareva have joined the roster of stars at Great Friends Greetings and are featured in the company's…

Started by Angela Wyatt Dean

0 Mar 3, 2009

Tennis in EastBay San Ramon, Danville, Alamo, Walnut Creek...

Hi there... I am looking for a tennis hitting partner. I have a partner who i play/hit with on a weekly basis but he plays a 3.5/4.0. I kno…

Started by Mike

0 Mar 2, 2009

Stringing in Tucson, AZ

$8 with your string or $8 plus string

Started by Rich Wheeler

2 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Rich Wheeler

wanted: babolat pure drive +

i think i am ready for the andy roddick version of the babolat pure drive + pre cortex version if available/not even sure what cortex is/i…

Started by mike

1 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by patrick m

Have Tennis Will Travel

It looks like this is the place to plug my product, which just happens to be tennis lessons....all kinds of lessons: private, groups, camps…

Started by Ron Rudin

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service