Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Classified Ads (309)

Featured Discussions

FS: Tennis Tutor portable tennis ball machine

TENNIS TUTOR ProLite for sale, well maintained, fully functional; portable battery-powered model. Full-court oscillator, adjust ball speed,…

Started by JacksonLatest Reply

Tennis Court Net for Sale

I have an official regulation size tennis net that I no longer need since I moved to the burbs. I am asking $50.00 or best offer. If your…

Started by MattLatest Reply

7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED... And what to do about them...

Tennis Myth And Truths I wrote my book, The 7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED... because I am concerned that the traditional or…

Started by Motez Robinson JrLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis balls for sale

Dunlop Championship Tennis Balls or Dunlop Grand Prix Balls 10 cans/tubes $30 20 for $55  Can mix and match

Started by Andy Lucian

0 Nov 1, 2018

Wilson Tour V 9-pack Tennis Bag

Brand New Condition. Still in bag, never usedThis multi-surface bag makes the perfect combo for carrying all your racquets and gear. With t…

Started by Andy Lucian

0 Jun 9, 2018

French Tennis Coach looking for players to Coach in Los Angeles CA

Hello everyone, I'm Adrien Varenne, I'm a tennis coach-player from Reunion Island (FRANCE) I recently moved to Los Angeles area and I’m l…

Started by Adrien Varenne

0 Mar 10, 2018

PLAY TENNIS ANYTIME - but don't have sweaty hands!

Tennis Players all Over the World seem to have this same complaint!  "PLAY TENNIS ANYTIME - but don't have sweaty hands!" As a Member of T…

Started by Joe Watson, inventor/designer/

0 Feb 22, 2018

Tennis Racket is the backbone of tennis match with its Quality

Tennis Racket is the backbone of the tennis match where and how and what qualities you should carry while selecting tennis racket you just…

Started by Adam Gillcrist

0 Jan 16, 2018

FASHIONABLE TENNIS T-SHIRTS

https://www.zazzle.com/tangellasport FOR ALL YOU WOMEN TENNIS FANS!! For tennis players and onlookers, if you want to play tennis in fashi…

Started by karen t

0 Aug 27, 2017

Looking For Tennis Affiliates

Hello guys. I just started a tennis affiliate program. It's free to sign up here at www.gumroad.com with a paypal email address and commiss…

Started by thomas daniels

0 Jun 25, 2017

New Tennis VIDEO : The Data of Tennis Challenges

we just finished a new video production: The Data of Tennis Challenges with @statsonthet from Tennis Australia Game Insight Group http://wp…

Started by phillip k.

0 May 16, 2017

Are you a Tennis Princess or a Tennis Diva

Get the tennis gear especially designed for you at www.zazzle.com/tangellasport These apparel are good to wear for practicing tennis, playi…

Started by karen t

0 Mar 27, 2017

2017 Southern Tennis Escape - Palmetto Dunes, Hilton Head Island, SC - March 10 - 12, 2017

It's time to mark your calendars for our 24th Annual Southern Tennis Escape, March 10 - 12, 2017, at the beautiful Palmetto Dunes Tennis Ce…

Started by Michael Doyle

0 Oct 31, 2016

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service