Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

About Tennisopolis (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Business Networking

So the world of tennis has definitely taken notice of us. Being the Tennis Social Network and having almost 18,000 members means that any t…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

4 May 8, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

100 Outstanding Friend Requests?

The system has been changed and now members can only have 100 outstanding friend requests. To keep friending, simply go to your outstanding…

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by GavinC360

Fun Contest Ideas?

We'd like to have a fun contest here at Tennisopolis where the eventual winner would get a cool prize from one of our sponsors. In the past…

4 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by GavinC360

Help?

I'm new to this site. I just googled it and it seems to be the only tennis social network out there, so here I am. I'm trying to figure out…

Started by Steven Baker

4 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Steven Baker

Groups Groups Groups

Hi. I was thinking about some good ideas for Groups. Obviously, this being a tennis website, city-wide meet-up groups are going to be popul…

Started by Nanova

2 Dec 14, 2008

Get Your Group Active w/ A Ladder

Many groups are plenty big to start fun Challenge Ladders. Have a look at this guide to setting up a tennis ladder for your group. Mark

1 Dec 4, 2008

Tennis-Vancouver BC (Richmond, actually)

I haven't been playing tennis regularly for a while due to a back injury and want to get back into it. I have access to indoor courts in Ri…

Started by gary

1 Dec 1, 2008

One week old and GROWING!

Well people, I have to say here that I can see the writing on the wall and I like it. Tennisopolis was founded on the idea that the online…

3 Nov 11, 2008

The New "News" Tab is Brand New!

If you like new things and the news, it's your lucky day. We just created a super fun and powerful tennis news server that feeds you headli…

0 Oct 6, 2008

MAP Update: 60 New Groups!

You can probably tell that the process to update our Local Tennisopolis Groups Map is a pain in the butt. Well, it is. I wish it was a clic…

0 Sep 2, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service