Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

About Tennisopolis (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

finding players

some one from portland post does anyone really want to play.I here on long Island same thing. i replyed to several players ,and to any one…

Started by carl

1 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Informations

Hello, I need to speak with the administator of this great social network. Because I need to speak about a commercial collaboration. The ad…

Started by Federico Cops

2 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Federico Cops

New Marketplace Banners Working On Your Computer?

Hi guys, I've been working on our new Marketplace feature in the right column. I'm having a problem that is only showing up on one test com…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

3 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by 4da HATERS

Tennis groups and liability

Hi Mark. This discussion is directed to you and others like me who have created local groups through the Tennisopolis website. I searched t…

Started by Coach Dudley

3 Nov 16, 2009

Profile page is go to login page

My friends are tried to see my profile page. But there move to login page. I do not like this. Page sholud display all visitor of the site,…

Started by Naga Harish

2 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Naga Harish

Tennisopolis Testimonials and Other Niceties

San Franciscan Jason McNabb just sent us a nice note. "Thanks for the top-rate job on the site - this is by far the best place to find tenn…

0 Oct 24, 2009

New Venus Pic on Header, Credit to...

Don't you love our new header with the great action shot of Venus!?! This was taken by sufw who shared this with Creative Commons on flick…

3 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Jazz Burks

Changing my picture

I uploaded the wrong picture and have tried to change it but not successful. I don't see how to contact an administrator so thanks for any…

Started by Andy Charles

3 Aug 27, 2009

Most Popular Blog Topics

We now have over 1300 great blogs added by all the fantastic members of Tennisopolis. Check them out by clicking the "Blogs" post at the to…

1 Jul 10, 2009

How does this site work?

I just signed up on this site. I am looking for people to hit with in around Manhattan or Queens. I am not sure how this site works. Can so…

Started by John Lee

2 Jun 19, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service