Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

About Tennisopolis (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Guesses: Tennisbum's New Profile Pic

Nice new pic Tony.  I bet this is close-up of a picture you took recently.  I think I see the stripes from a Babolat racquet there.  Is thi…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

28 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by tennisbum

Tennisopolis has made me many friends

I wanted to take a moment to thank Mark, the founder and creator of Tennisopolis Network. I started TVTA back in 2008 from Craigslist with…

Started by Coach Dudley

3 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

How to Write a Good Profile... and Make Friends

Do you want to play tennis with someone you know NOTHING about? Me neither. In the "Some things you may want to know about me" section of…

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Coach Dudley

Favorite drink and food for Tennis Players, Beer, Wine or other.

What do most Tennisopolis fans prefer after playing 3 sets of tennis? Win or lose, hands up for beer, burger and fries.

Started by Coach Dudley

2 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Chin Be

How to make Tennisopolis better!

Its good to see that Mr Mayor is so actively involved in his site. I just have few suggestions on how I think we can improve the site, and…

Started by Sahai

9 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Hasse

Friend Prince on Tennisopolis

The guys at Prince joined our network last year.  We've grown a ton since then and I'd really like to show them some thanks for believing i…

10 Jun 28, 2011

myiesha simmons is doing a live chat here at 6pm pacific

Either click on the gray chat bar at the bottom of the screen or go to this page: http://tennisopolis.com/chat   I'll try to drop in for a…

1 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Hal Wagner

Leaderboard Rewards Sponsored by The-Tennis-Store.com Results

What an amazing race this was.  We want to thank all of the folks who participated and especially thank the great guys at The-Tennis-Store.…

19 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Tennisopolis Domestic and International Competition

Is anyone interested in getting a teams together to visit and challenge other Tennisopolis groups? I had this idea years ago, to challenge…

Started by Coach Dudley

1 Jun 7, 2011

CoachV Call to Arms - Kick Serve Video Challenge!!!!!!!

Rules for contest: the Video should only be about 10 seconds long.( rule Change 1 min is good too.... ) The video must be a single shot. T…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

81 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service