Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

About Tennisopolis (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CoachV Vs.. Whos Next in Atlanta to Support the AYTEF

This Match is to raise Funds for a NJTL Free Youth Tennis Program in Marietta GA. Please donate $1 to Reply & Leave Comments or feel f…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Renowned Instructor Oscar Wegner Gets Some Time On Top

Have you noticed?  We just updated the Tennisopolis header to include Oscar Wegner, proponent of modern tennis instruction.  If you have no…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

3 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

What would you do IF your tennisopolis account.........................

was closed for spamming, censored or content limited? For LIFE! 1 I would cry for all the tips i put up being lost. 2. I would Write poorly…

5 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lendl Jr. (4.5)

Live Chat during Tennis on TV Australian OPEN & EVENTS Leading to it. , ESPN, Tennis Channel Show times

Hello Tennisopolites Would you like to sit at home chatting up tennis on TV with friends? Me To! Post Times you want to login and Chat. on…

22 Jan 16, 2012

The Keys To Finding Tennis Partners / I Will Help You

I can help you meet tennis partners.  As a member of Tennisopolis, you need to think about incoming requests as much as outgoing requests. …

0 Dec 13, 2011

Interview For Tennisopolis Magazine. Please input what you would like to see & how you can HELP.

My Idea for the Magazine is to be a quarterly magazine similar to a year book ( maybe cosmopolitan size or not. ) But its like winning a tr…

2 Dec 13, 2011

Become a Tennisopolis Ball Kid

Wow, the growth is simply phenomenal. I think we created a truly revolutionary tennis community. We are getting 50 new members per day. I…

19 Nov 24, 2011

How do you find matches on here?

I am a 5.0+ level player. Just trying to find other players of the same skill set, but I don't see where/how to search for that on this sit…

Started by Jeff

4 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Semi-Secret Zone in Tennisopolis

Have you ever found our Misc. Pages? There are some interesting resources if you scroll over the Main page tab.  :-) Practically top secret…

3 Oct 20, 2011

Crop That Profile Pic!

New: Profile Photo Cropping We recently added a way for you to enhance your profile photo (or avatar) by cropping it.  Your avatar is a win…

4 Oct 6, 2011

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service