Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

About Tennisopolis (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

email links?

why is it when I get an email that someone has joined my group that the activity link doesn't take me to the newest persons profile or even…

Started by phillip k.

1 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Find Video Samples of Each NTRP Level?

I have this idea for Tennisopolis to make it easier for people to self rate.  I'd like to build a page and embed videos of people playing t…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

1 May 10, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Suggestion to improve browsing of users within a group

I vaguely remember mentioning this to our Mayor way back when I joined.  Here is my wish list: - Provide an easier way to sort by differen…

Started by LuvTennis

4 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Maybe brown

NO SHAVE NOVEMBER!!! 2012

OK Gentleman Its Time to show your manhood and Grow the Grizzly. Best Beard Contest winner will get a CoachVTennis Bandana along with a raz…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

4 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

" rolling standings" Rankings......What does this MEAN? KIA Motors Tournament of Champions! info

Notes This tournament is now OPEN to all USTA members. Draws are limited to 16. All eligible NTRP and OPEN players may enter, and the tourn…

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by John Spoerl

New Member on Our Header, I Got an Idea

Hey fellas, you know who you are, I have a new idea.  how about we marry the Leaderboard with the picture on the header (you know, where Os…

95 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Hal Wagner

Halloween Coming Who is going to be Who this year?????

Our Mark the Mayor should be

17 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Matchups between Tennisopolis members

In the wake of the highly anticipated tennis matchup between members Bryan Tuck and Jake Christner, proposed by none other than the famous…

Started by Joe B. (BP, CA)

42 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

List of Special Interest Groups

This is a list of groups which are NOT local meet-up groups. They are "special interest" or "web based" groups. They are fun places to exch…

3 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

iphone web version help?

how do i change my iphone view to the mobile version instead of the web version?  I clicked on a link that said "use classic view" or somet…

Started by phillip k.

0 Sep 17, 2012

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service