Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

About Tennisopolis (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some back-of-house improvements

If you notice some glitches over the next couple of days, bear with us. The site's getting some improvements to the code and should be all…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Aug 1, 2008

Any one know how to fix the Photos? ;-)

They are coming out in the middle of the screen on the video and there's prob a way to enlarge them (that's prob obvious and I just don't s…

Started by Veronica

2 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Chrisje

Friend Tennisopolis On MySpace

We started a profile for Tennisopolis on MySpace to spread the news to the other tennis players out there. Show your support by friending u…

0 Jul 28, 2008

Live Chat Coincidence = Match On!

Honestly, I did not make this up! The Live Chat just produced it's first ever successful match arrangement. Of course, it was never intend…

0 Jul 28, 2008

Profile Questions Suggestions?

Anyone have ideas for additional Profile Questions? Of course, these are helpful because the answers are searchable, i.e. if you search for…

7 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

picture slideshow

anyone know how to get a slide show of pics on their page instead of putting a ton of pics on the page?

Started by BigMike

4 Jul 1, 2008

search for indians

hey you people anyone from india around here please contact me on my page or on the group- "INDIAN TENNIS"

Started by y k subhash

0 May 30, 2008

Visible Fields for Member Display

When I click on "View All" to see all members of a group, I see that the fields that are displayed are male/female and location. Maybe it c…

Started by Terence

2 May 11, 2008
Reply by Terence

Remember To Shout Out Tennisopolis.com!

A great way to find new members to hit and become friends with is to "plug/advertise/shout out" Tennisopolis on your different profile page…

Started by Andrew (Tampa Bay)

1 May 3, 2008

Spread the word: Postcards/Flyers

Hey everyone, Send me your address (in a message) and I'll send you a stack of Tennisopolis post-card sized flyers. These are great for g…

1 Apr 23, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service