Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

About Tennisopolis (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Writers in the House?

I want to spread the news about Tennisopolis. A press release would be helpful to send to tennis publications and websites. Do we got anybo…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

11 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Roz Wolf

Pick 'Em competition

Hey everyone. There's only about 7 hours left to join the interboard challenge for the Aussie Open. We need more people from our group to…

Started by BlueShirt

10 Feb 1, 2008
Reply by ThePoet

i love this place so much!!!

Tennisopolis Rocks!!! I was thinking about posting a message to Mark about Last.fm and how to find out what others listen to and SURPRISE i…

Started by Teress

2 Jan 24, 2008
Reply by Teress

Help Me Serenade Vince Spadea w/ Rap

It's a crazy freaking idea, but that's what I'm all about. I'm gonna try to get Spadea to join Tennisopolis.com. He posts all the time on Y…

8 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by BlueShirt

Inter-Board Challenge

It is basically a pick ems game in which teams(message boards) compete against other teams. So Tennisopolis would compete as a team against…

Started by ThePoet

19 Jan 14, 2008
Reply by fleabitten

"Forum Fanatics" : new group idea.

I was just reading Nanova's post about Groups. And I had the idea that those of us on the message boards should recruit more people with a…

6 Jan 10, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

At This Pace, We'll Reach 100 Soon!

Thanks to everybody that has invited their friends. Word is definitely spreading fast about Tennisopolis! We had 27 people join yesterday a…

3 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by ThePoet

2 Ways to Find Players

...In Your Area. 1. Best idea is to go to the Groups and look thru them to find one close to you. If there is already one, join it. The gr…

0 Jan 6, 2008

Friend Requests & Messages at Top Left

The title says it all. I'm always looking for things that may seem obvious to me, but might not be so for others. Click up in the top left…

2 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Trolls

Hey there everyone. After reading the "One week and going strong!" (ok that wasn't the exact title, but you get my point) thread, I got to…

Started by BlueShirt

2 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by BlueShirt

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service