Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

About Tennisopolis (112)

Featured Discussions

Bryan VS Jake 2....3.5 Division Championship REMATCH!!!!! PLACE YOUR BETS!!!!!

Better Tennis Fast & Simple. Hello Tennisopolites!!!! We Will have another Tennisopolis Match-up soon!! here is the Scoop! Bryan VS JA…

Started by CoachV - William VazquezLatest Reply

List of Special Interest Groups

This is a list of groups which are NOT local meet-up groups. They are "special interest" or "web based" groups. They are fun places to exch…

Started by Mark / The MayorLatest Reply

Matchups between Tennisopolis members

In the wake of the highly anticipated tennis matchup between members Bryan Tuck and Jake Christner, proposed by none other than the famous…

Started by Joe B. (BP, CA)Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

is there an admin still around?

I need to delete an old account pls help

Started by Ryan Macchione

0 Aug 8, 2023

Deleting account

Does anyone know how to deletetennisopolis account? I am no longer interested in following the postins and would like to delete my account.

Started by Karen

0 Jul 15, 2016

New Tech VS. Legacy ..... Old Man VS Young MAN..... DEREK D. VS COACHV Bronx Championships

in OCT this year The KING! of Pelham Bay Park in the Bronx Will be decided! Come watch the Match at Pelham Bay Park Monday Oct 8th 1 Middl…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

133 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Student Versus Master, ... April 2013....#CoachV Vs #GusAlcayaga

Tennis Match of the YEAR set for 2013 April CoachV Vs. Gus Alcayaga ( current mentor of coachv ) My Friend, Tennis coach, and Mentor in the…

9 Sep 15, 2014

Bryan Tuck VS Jacob Christner of Tennisopolis

Hi this is CoachV here broadcasting from CoachVtennis.com in Marietta GA for 3.5 Divisional CoachVtennis.com Championships in Atlanta GA. M…

127 Sep 9, 2014

Ideas on How to Celebrate 50,000 Members?

Hi guys, We are steadily closing in on quite a big milestone, 50,000 members!  Today we are almost at 47,000.  I have not run the numbers t…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

23 Jun 18, 2014

Is there a map search for groups or players?

Hi just signed up here, trying to find a group or players in my area. Is there a way to search by area using a map search or players within…

Started by David Swartzentruber

5 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Growing the Group

We are moving closer to consistent out door tennis weather, it would be an opportunity to bring to life our Louisville Tennis Group. The qu…

Started by lawrencekbrown

1 Mar 30, 2014

Bryan VS Jake 2....3.5 Division Championship REMATCH!!!!! PLACE YOUR BETS!!!!!

Better Tennis Fast & Simple. Hello Tennisopolites!!!! We Will have another Tennisopolis Match-up soon!! here is the Scoop! Bryan VS JA…

26 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Tim Prapong

How do we rate our level of tennis ability?

Just wondering if there is a standard scale that people are using. It would be good to post it somewhere prominently on the site (or maybe…

Started by Jim Becker

4 Dec 13, 2013

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service